Latest News:

A government lawyer acknowledged Monday that the Trump administration will miss its first court-imposed deadline to reunite about 100 immigrant children under age 5 with their parents. Department of Justice attorney Sarah Fabian said during a court hearing that federal authorities reunited two families and expect to reunite an additional 59 by Tuesday’s deadline. She said the other cases are more complicated, including parents who have been deported or are in prison facing criminal charges, and would require more time to complete reunions. U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw, who ordered the administration to reunite families separated as part of President Donald Trump’s “zero tolerance” immigration policy, said he will hold another hearing Tuesday morning to get an update on the remaining cases. He said he was encouraged to see “real progress” in the complicated reunification process after a busy weekend when officials from multiple federal agencies tried to sync up parents and children who are spread across the country. STORY FROM LENDINGTREE Crush your mortgage interest with a 15 yr fixed “Tomorrow is the deadline. I do recognize that there are some groups of parents who are going to fall into a category where it’s impossible to reunite by tomorrow,” he said. “I am very encouraged by the progress. I’m optimistic.” Lee Gelernt, an American Civil Liberties Union attorney who leads a lawsuit against the federal government, sounded more skeptical. When asked by the judge if he believed the government was in full compliance of the court order, Gelernt said there was much more work to be done. “Let me put it this way: I think the government in the last 48 hours has taken significant steps,” he said. “We just don’t know how much effort the government has made to find released parents. I don’t think there’s been full compliance.” U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw, based in San Diego. U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw, based in San Diego. (Photo: U.S. District Court) The difficulty in reuniting the first 100 children shows the challenge that lies ahead as the Trump administration braces for another deadline in two weeks to reunite nearly 3,000 older children – up to age 17 – with their parents. The process is complicated because of all the different situations that emerged over the weekend. The government initially identified 102 children under age 5 who needed to be reunited but removed three children from that list because investigations into their cases revealed that those children came with adults who were not their parents, Fabian said. Twelve parents were found to be in federal and state custody on criminal charges, making a reunification impossible since the government can’t transfer minors to state and local prisons to protect the well-being of the child. Nine parents were deported, and the government established contact with only four of them, Fabian said. Four children had been scheduled to be released from government custody to relatives who weren’t their parents, leading the government to question whether to allow that process to be completed or to redirect the child back to a parent. Gelernt said he understood many of the hurdles but urged the judge to force the government to scrap its time-consuming investigation into every single case and start a 48-hour clock to reunify families that remain separated by Tuesday. Sabraw said he would decide that during Tuesday’s hearing. Fabian said one of the silver linings of the busy weekend is that her office worked closely with its challengers at the ACLU to share information on each child’s case, to ensure that representatives from immigration advocacy groups and volunteer organizations could be present during each reunification. Gelernt said they’re doing that to help the parents, who are often released from custody with no money and nowhere to go. Fabian said that coordination has led to a more formalized process between government agencies and with the immigrants’ lawyers that should make reunifications go more smoothly in the coming weeks. “I think this process over the weekend helped us see what information, and in what form, is the most useful to share,” she said. “I’d like to make that as efficient a process as possible.” -

Monday, July 9, 2018

Trump denies US opposition to WHO breastfeeding resolution -

Monday, July 9, 2018

Mwen se moun nan Panyòl -

Monday, July 9, 2018

ZILE PAM NAN -

Monday, July 9, 2018

Havana plane crash leaves more than 100 dead -

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Shia cleric Moqtada Sadr bloc wins Iraq elections -

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘We need to do more than just pray for the victims and their families’ -

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Donald Trump says he will meet North Korea’s Kim Jong Un on June 12 in Singapore -

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Trump tells FBI: ‘I have your back 100%’ -

Friday, December 15, 2017

Mueller requests emails from Trump campaign data firm: report -

Friday, December 15, 2017

GOP changes child tax credit in bid to win Rubio’s vote -

Friday, December 15, 2017

Trump Jr. is berated for tweet about ‘Obama’s FCC’ chair, net ‘neutality’ -

Friday, December 15, 2017

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on 19 May 2018 -

Friday, December 15, 2017

Walt Disney buys Murdoch’s Fox for $52.4bn -

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Roy Moore says Alabama election ‘tainted’ by outside groups -

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Eric Holder warns GOP: ‘Any attempt to remove Bob Mueller will not be tolerated’ -

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Former British prime minister: Trump attacks on press are ‘dangerous’ -

Thursday, December 14, 2017

China says war must not be allowed on Korean peninsula -

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Megyn Kelly left Fox News in part due to O’Reilly: report -

Saturday, April 15, 2017

North Korea warns against U.S. ‘hysteria’ as it marks founder’s birth -

Friday, April 14, 2017

Anons pou moun kap viv nan Sendomeng?

QCLogo

QuestCinq.com/Atansyon:Sendomeng Si wap viv nan peyi Sendomeng di nou sa ou we osinon sa wap viv. Nou pa mande ou riske vi ou pou fè sa. Sekirite avan tout bagay. Ekri oubyen voye imaj (foto) sa ou wè nan Repiblik Dominikenn kise abi kap fè sou ‘ Haitien’ : 1) sou page facebook sa a QuestCinq oubyen 2) Info@questcinq.com WWW.QUESTCINQ.COM

Read More

Lè Washington D.C rele w!

QuestCinq.com/Opinion Anpil moun kontan lè yo resevwa yon kout* fil ki sòti Washington D.C. Generalman aprè eleksyon, sa a se yon bon siy! Men anpil lòt fwa kèk politisyon nan kèk peyi fè piblikasyon lè Washington rele osinon itilize rapòtèl pou rele yo. Si w se yon lidè serye, lè Washington rele w, konseye w yo dwe kesyone tèt yo paske genyen pwoblèm (Haiti, 2013). Genyen kèk lidè ki pa piblye twòp enfo sou zafè kout fil sa yo. Vice President Biden called; then  Senator Bill Nelson! What’s going on? Anpil nan nou kesyone m. Okay: Politisyen tèlman pa genyen…

Read More

Haiti: Devan pòt tounen Dèyè kay!

IMG_20131117_141510[1]

QuestCinq.com Mwen aprann: Nan tan sa a, si w pa bay tèt ou yon bagay, pa genyen moun ki ka ba ou li. Mwen panse kòm, mwen genyen obligasyon menm jan ak tout lòt moun kite la avan, Jodi a ak demen nou genyen reponsibilite tou. Mwen considere Haiti tankou yon ‘machine’ ki sou BACK: Lè nou pati kite Ayti, nou fèsa pou plizyè rezon. Genyen nan nou se paske: 1) Paran voye chèche nou. 2) Nou al etidye 3) Nou deside kite avèk ou san viza (revolte kòt mizè ak dezespwa) Genyen lòt toujou men ann sèvi ak sa…

Read More

Haiti, le Peuple entre l’enclume et le marteau!

Michel J. Martelly

QuestCinq.com* By Jean-Wisly Simon     Pouvoir et opposition  vs  la Constitution Haiti, le Peuple est entre l’enclume et le marteau: Les partis politiques, President Martelly et tous ceux qui reclament ‘son depart force’ doivent lire et relire la Constitution de 1987 sur laquelle, le President a ete elu en 2011. Tout de suite,  je dois ajouter que je ne suis ni un  partisan du President de la Republique ni un adherent de sa philosophie politique. Je veux que cela soit clair pour tout le monde (disclosure). Certes, nous sommes tous d’accord sur un point le pouvoir de Port Au Prince deplace,…

Read More

Jamais Plus Le Silence !

PRO

QuestCinq.com  Osias Pierre Richard Fondateur de Kafe Byen Cho (Facebook groupe).  Pierre Richard Osias Jamais plus le silence! “Résister, C’est le début de la victoire.” Jamais plus le silence! Le moment de la participation est paru pour les jeunes haïtiens de partout. Il est temps d’enlever le museau de l’intimidation. D’ailleurs nous nous sommes tus trop longtemps. Le moment est venu de mettre notre vigueur au service nécessiteux de la mère patrie, Haïti. Les politiciens “rorotes ” d’hier et d’aujourd’hui l’ont tachée de leurs mains et de leurs pieds couverts de sang. Et tous ceux qui leur ont permis de…

Read More

Serge Gilles: Kont Politik Rache Manyok, Pou Mobilizasyon Jeneral pou fè Fas ak Desizyon Sendonmeng lan!

Serge Gilles

QuestCinq.com/Serge Gilles* JWS:Ou komanse fè politik byen bonè, ou pati ou fè plizyè ane an ezil, retounen an Ayiti ou konnen ki sak rele refijye paske w travay pou “Cimade” kòm yonn nan responsab oganizasyon sa a. Nan jou ki pase yo, nou genyen yon sityasyon ki devlope nan Sendomeng, patikilyeman ki genyen pou we avèk diplomasi ant Ayiti e Sendomeng.  Premye kesyon pou ou Senatè Serge Gilles kijan ou menm ki genyen eksperyans nan zafè refijye, ki yon lè tou, te yon ezile an Eròp. Ki lekti ou fè de sityasyon sa a, kote ‘Kou Konstitisyonel’ peyi Sendomen lan…

Read More

Is this guy a civilian?

Fighter

QuestCinq.com By Jean-Wisly Simon Syria is a tragedy! Don’t you think we need to do something about it? “More than 100,000 people have died since the uprising against President Assad began in 2011”, said BBC. Without further due, we know there is an ongoing civil war in Syria. Now, let ask a serious question: How would you call this guy in the picture?  Is he a civilian or a rebel? In what category must he be placed if he dies in this war? It depends on who you ask! Wouldn’t it make more sense if we were able to distinguish the deaths…

Read More

Let The Inspectors Work This Time In Syria!

credit Reuters

QuestCinq.com/Opinion By Jean-Wisly Simon August 28, 2013 What had happened in Syria last week was wrong, any reasonable person would ask for those who used chemical weapons against those citizens to pay for their horrible crimes. However, after the Iraq experience under the regime of unfinished UN inspection, before the Bush administration launched its War; that is something we need to take into consideration before launching any attack in Syria in 2013. Now, UN sent its inspectors in! Before we even know what they got, apparently we want to recreate the Iraq situation altogether again. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not…

Read More

Yon ekip« Avoka Estajyè »fèmen Parquet a, majorite popilasyon Pòd Pè a reklame komisè gouvenman Rene Francisco!

1

QuestCinq.com/Haiti Jean-Wisly Simon Tribinal Sivil Pòd Pè a pa fonksyone depi plizyè jou akoz avoka estajyè yo mande Komisè Rene Francisco pou l kite vil la. Kesyon nap poze se pou kisa? Nap chèche pran kontak ak tout moun ki konsène yo. JWS : komisè Francisco nou aprann genyen pwoblèm nan parquet tribinal sivil Pòd Pè a, ki rezon ki lakoz sa? Komisè Francisco : Politik, Parquet Pòd Pè a patap fonksyone jan la lwa mande l. Mwen pran desizyon pou n aplike la lwa. Pa ekzanp la lwa di kijan pou manda fèt. Ki moun ki pou arete san pèdi tan…

Read More

Chavez’s Influence on Foreign Policy May not Decay Soon!

Venezuela & Chavez

QuestCinq.com/News/ Mach 07, 2013 By Jean-Wisly Simon No Political Vacuum after Chavez in Venezuela? Although most foreign strategists have foreseen political uncertainty after Chavez, his last public appeal to his followers, at the end of last year, seemed to stop a political vacuum in Venezuela after the announcement of his death. Venezuela, as a Country without doubt, is experiencing a difficult time with the President death this week. And most people could agree with that, the Venezuelan People has shown maturity during this ordeal. The debate now is ‘what is next for the ‘Bolivarian Revolution’ that Chavez has initiated in the…

Read More

Yahoo! Status Checker by Techya